Be part of the OyezTeam Buying Network
The Oyez Buying Network is a collective buying group dedicated to reducing the procurement costs for a wide range of products and services utilised by the legal sector.
Through collective purchasing power, we’re able to negotiate competitive pricing from our suppliers, meaning we can pass on substantial savings to our network members.
Your partner in purchasing
Our heritage goes back over 100 years and we have grown to be the largest supplier of office products, legal forms and business service to the legal profession. By becoming a partner, you can take advantage of the following membership benefits:
- Cost savings – utilise the buying power of over 5,000 legal firms to make substantial savings on your legal supplies and services, improving your bottom line
- Free audit – we’ll review your current products and services and identify where savings can be made
- Specialists in the needs of law firms – supplying the legal sector since 1888 there is no one with more knowledge of the legal profession than Oyez
- Class leading supply partners – negotiated prices on behalf of members and guaranteed for price, service and quality
- Experts – network of procurement experts on hand to advise Buying Network members on the best deal
- Specialist legal products and services – access to an extensive portfolio of products and services
- Supplier consolidation – reduce the convoluted costs associated with multiple suppliers
We have an extensive range of competitively priced products and services, and can also offer a tailored solution to meet your core requirements. Become a member and join Oyez Buying Network.
£100 off any OyezTeam product or service**
As soon as you become a member of the Oyez Buying Network you will benefit from a FREE AUDIT, in which we will analyse your current spend and identify where savings can be made.
OyezTeam Buying Network offer a range of different services, find out more…
For more information call us on 0844 801 3740 or email: email@example.com
*Please note we cannot offer Professional Indemnity Insurance or Conveyancing Searches in Scotland
**Full terms and conditions.